Middleweight Web Developer
This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing Digital Agency. We work with our clients to develop exciting and bespoke Website and Apps.
As a result of our growth we require another Web Developer to join our team. Initially this role will be working with two of our key clients to develop some existing and successful products.
You will be working predominantly with server side Technologies. As such experience of building APIs with c# and ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core is essential. Experience with PHP and JS frameworks would also be highly desirable.
This role would be ideally suited to a developer with at least 2-3 years commercial experience, with ambitions to become a lead developer or product owner.
You will get the opportunity to work in a small friendly team and help shape our continued success. Whilst this role is based at our Colchester studio, there is significant flexibility for homework as well as some flexibility in hours of work.
As a growing Agency, there will be plenty of opportunities to gain a broad experience of all aspects of agency life and work with some of the UKs biggest brands.
- Acting as primary developer in the implementation of client requirements.
- Scoping and developing Requests for Change (new features, enhancements and bug fixes)
- Architecting solutions and system integrations
- Creating development documentation
- Testing of new releases, including the development and implementation of unit tests
- Fixing / actioning service requests
- Providing excellent customer experiences during client communication
Technical Skills and Experience
- 2 - 3 years experience with c# / ASP.NET
- Some experience with PHP and SQL
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Good time and priority management
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a development roll or similar (highly desirable but not essential)
- Full-time (part-time considered) £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience pa
- 22 days Holiday – Plus bank holidays
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £30,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year
Web Development: At least 2-3 years
Currently, all work is remote, but our office is covid safe